Monday, May 18, 2009

Asia For Jesus _ Army of God

Im Back..
already 5 Day off to Surabaya 13May to 17May..
To attend Asia for Jesus conference at Surabaya..


This trip/journey is not just shopping, relax is receive the god word n relovation..
It really made me think a lot and change a lot, In my Serving, the relationship with God, the way that i lead Cell group, my friendship, my luv relationship, my family, my study and the most importance is i listen a lot of god words..
God is really miracle.

In the crusade, thousand of people accept Christ + hundred of people baptism..


Cool things is the army of god wallpaper paste at the advertisement billboard at surabaya!!



Praise the Lord

I really feel enjoy and wont have any unhappy thing happen on me, i just feel the holy spirit is walking together with me in the whole trip, and i like disconnect with my life n my world just connect with my Lord, cause no handphone (dun have roaming) and stressness, just connect with friend that together go surabaya.

Believe that god very fast will revive our county...
Prepare our heart, dun stop our step
Army of jesus.. Rockxx

Welcome home
will updated my photo soon...
Gambateh

No comments: