Monday, October 13, 2008

My new semester and new day^^

wow... start my class got about 1 week lor... 2moro is my result day er..^^ so scary la..!!! Hope i can get a good result, God Bless JenJen***

This semester d class got a bit cacat cause is a short semester lai d, so almost like everyday need to go college and need to rush all my assignment la...
i quite like this semester, cause got music and movement le^^ Jen like music...
mr.victor teach us about music, really really interesting..
happy fun & enjoy...
tell u guys, i wont tired and sleepy when having his class....

My life, every morning 7 need to wake up then work until about 12 reach home, then go home rest bath and eat... After that go college about 2.30 study until 7 something... My Half day is gone.. at night sometime find people, sometime stay at home, sometime go out with friend, sometime company parents... then jiu SLEEPING..^^

almost every everyday also over lai tat d life...
accept my Friday night Saturday and Sunday.. is my most happy day..^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today go eat sushi with jasmine, pooi kee, and vincent la.. So touch la, they all come fetch me when my class end then go pyramid eat sushi... so so so many people la, first time eat sushi need to line up.. have a good fellowship time with you guys.. keep it ya...^^ JIA YOU

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS

No comments: