Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Love languages test

Website = http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp

Jenjen answer :
-I like it when you give me notes of affirmation.
-I like to spend one-on-one time with you.
-I like taking long walks with you.
-I feel loved when you do things to help me.
-I feel loved when you hold me in your arms.
-I like to go places with you.
-I feel loved when you affirm me.
-I like to sit close to you.
-I like to spend time with you.
-Your words of acceptance are important to me.
-I like it when you say kind words to me.
-What you do affects me more than what you say.
-I value your praise and try to avoid your criticism.
-I feel close when we are talking or doing something together.
-I like it when you compliment my achievements.
-I like it when you listen to me sympathetically.
-I really enjoy receiving gifts from you.
-I feel loved when you take time to understand my feelings.
-Your acts of service make me feel loved.
-I appreciate the many things you do for me.
-I really enjoy the feeling I get when you do some acts of service for me.
-I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with meaningful words.
-I know you are thinking of me when you give me a gift.
-I appreciate it when you listen to me patiently and don't interrupt me.
-I like to know you are concerned enough to help with my daily tasks.

-Giving me a gift for no special occasion excites me.
-I like for you to look at me when we are talking.
-Your gifts are always special to me.
-I feel loved when you enthusiastically do some task I have requested.
-I need your words of affirmation daily.

Jenjen Test Results:
Quality Time 30%
Words of affirmation 27%
Acts of service 23%
Receiving Gifts 13%
Physical Touch 7%

No comments: