Friday, July 17, 2009

LOve you lord

Quite sad and worry for this few day...

Lord i need your love to let me love others..

For this moment, although is quite hard for me to overcome it

but i know when i follow god step he will help me...

i try my best he will help the rest..

Lord i love you, please bless me and my family..

i use my faith and believe it..



Finally open my first faith letter....

我们都会遇见软弱的时候,需要的帮助。门徒在耶稣钉十字架前的确是软弱的,耶稣并没有说:‘没关系,我就是喜欢你软弱的样子最后当耶稣离开了他们以后。
**我们很多时候在软弱时都意味着要别人的关怀别人的鼓励,这些都很重要
, 但你要知道耶稣才是那能满足我们的. 人的过分关怀与爱会使你在不知不觉代替了祂. 后知后觉可能就陷在魔鬼的圈套里了.

When i saw this faith letter, like he know what i do..
this moment i cant do anything, can do d is follow god step..

Die for god x1000
Jenjen gambateh ya..

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

jia you my dear... no matter wad is ahead, alwiz there4u...