Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Journey

So sorry to my lovely zone leader L.F, today cant attend your birthday party with second line.. TT, please dun angry me k.. so so so sorry...really regret about it..Haix @@


My journey :

Early morning wake up at 8 then went learn car.. learn till cant attend my leader birthday, chamxXxx..
About 1something went to church, pray with second line.. Thankx God, although i didn't join their party but we all really had a very fun d fellowship at L3, everyone will share their personal problem then hand-in-hand pray together.. Jen Believe that God will listen our prayer, Overcome it ya my dear brother & sister, remember that Jen will always support You all..
After that had our leader training, thanks God remind us all those thing.. Sure will remember in jenjen heart and mind, wont forget about it and believe tat HEART 3 can grow till 15ppl. Amen!!
Later, jenjen eat dinner with my dear family at Sri Petaling (steamboat).


Although Jen d journey like nothing but Jen today really feel moody la.. haix TT, keep on pray pray pray hope that Jen can overcome it..
Many friend asking me what happen y so moody but Jen didn't answer them, sorry and thanks for u all d caring ya..

Feel moody...(Girl pain day, Not feeling well)
**Sorry to everyone if Jen today black face k n treat u all not good** forgive JEN

No comments: