Monday, March 31, 2008

To mY DeAr PeI yI =)

Happy birthday To YoU
HaPpy BIrtHday T0 y0U
HappY bIrThdaY tO Youuuuuuuu
Happpyyyy Biiittthdayy 2 U




Each year your birthday remind me that i really want to say i glad to know U.
I hope U enjoy your birthday.
I wish u another year of joy and fun, surprises, love and happiness.
I wish u that watever u want most in your life,it will comes to u.
I wish u birthday cheer,
So happy birthday to u (ma lin shu) from my heart.



Jenjen will always support u.. Gambateh^^ No matter wat happen how hard d problem jen willing to share and listen our problem ya.. We were sisters in Christ, So Jenjen could have know u & Look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthday..





Birthday Blessings

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

No comments: