Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Luv you Guysss!!! Keep it Onnn... Thankx God

Just went back from p.malam and yum cha with all my dear friend..
(woon bo san lei p.kee a ma).. Everyone is fasting so just drink drink didn't eat.. hehe!!!
This few day really got a good fellowship with them.. keep it ya my friend..
Believe that our relationship will getting deeper and deeper...

Although my dear ma lin shu, jas, hui xian cant join us will close with u all too!!
wont forget you all d^^
無論什么事情我們的友情是不變的...加油!!

Today my college finally gave us our next semester d time table d.. Hope i will pass my exam and go in semester 2 la.. hehe!!
scare la.. exam is getting nearest.. TT

Anyway really thanks God, finally can join A4j d seminar cause the whole week also my course de holiday.. Before this i really worry about cause got i think i got study then cant join it d.. keep pray and pray, thanks God for listening my prayer,finally got a break at tat week.. izit MIRICLE??? And my course d time everyday also till 7pm tuesday to friday.. so i can join CYC and CG liao..^^

真的是有奇跡發生的... 靠着禱告沒什么是不能的..

No comments: