Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thankx all of u

My dear woon..
My baby jas..
My darling lei lei..

You all are one that :

When jen are sad willing to company jen
When jen are weak willing to support jen
When jen are cry willing to mop up all my tears

Thanks a lot
JIA YOU together k???

~~God Bless you guys~~


To my dear LIK FONG, YU MING, PEI Yi, WEI YI JIE
all my beloved and fellow leader..

Will help me in my life..
Will guide me in my life..
Will care me in my life..
Will considering me in my life..
Will lead me in my life..

God puts you guys in my life, believe that got HIS 旨意
Love You all
God Bless!!!



Past oledi is my past..
wont ever think backx
wont ever do back all my weakness..
hope i can overcome it..
just need some time..
dun wan drop to any temptation d..
continue put jenjen in you guys de prayer..

No comments: