Saturday, April 26, 2008

Luv you.... To my lovely students

Play time...

Learning though play.... Muahahah

Johnson Ting.. this is the one who kiss me... ^^ izit very fei, hehe.. fei zai
'DAI SIU JIE' Rachel... Cute + Fierce

Darren.... Naught boy~~


My student in TADIKA CAHAYA - Sri petaling....
If got change take whole class d photo give you all see... Those photo that i Post is didnt take permission with Principal and i CURI CURI take d.. heheh!!!
Actually i wanna quit this Job because too stress for me that half study half work.. damm SAM FU la... But i cant quit it because dun have teacher to teach them when i was quit... think also too PITY liao.. WHAT CAN I DO????
Then i tell the principal that once She can find a teacher then i will quit it...
The Principal already promise it.. but duno when also can it timx~~~ Say liao so many round, The last decision is continue my work too..
upport me ya^^

No comments: